Hylauronic acid + zinc help wih:
- healthy joints, skin and hair
- pure 100% medium molecular weight hyaluronic acid
- vegan composition and vegan capsules
- high effective daily dose in 1 capsule (up to 150 mg)
- 1 package lasts up to 3 months (daily dose will cost you only 0.44 €)
Uňa de Gato Plus is a comprehensive nutritional supplement composed of 3 strong natural ingredients, which we produce in our laboratories in Slovakia. One of them is 100% pure extract from the plant Uncaria Tomentosa.
Ingredients contained in Uňa de Gato Plus:
- contribute to natural immunological defense
- they help maintain joint flexibility
- contribute to the normal function of the colon
- contribute to increasing vitality and energy
- help increase the growth of beneficial intestinal microflora
- help calm the irritated intestinal mucosa
- they contribute to the natural detoxification process in the body
B17 is rightfully the most interesting and most highly demanded vitamin of our times, which significantly affects blood circulation. It can be helpful in cases of inflammations and infections, and simultaneously...
- boosts immune system in the struggle against tumour diseases
- directly participates in elimination of cancer cells
- increases appetite
- prevents DNA cells from mutation
- reduces mortality of healthy cells subject to attacks of free radicals
- improves metabolism of nutrients and other useful substances
- operates as a significant antioxidant
Bromeslim is a significant food supplement which combines more benefits than just help in weight-loss process. Bromelain is a substance which can play an important role in the fight against joint pains, as it has strong antiinflammatory...
- contribute to weight loss
- contribute to immune system boosting
- according to multiple research studies, have antioxidant effects
- contribute to regulation of stomach juices
- have positive effects in cases of asthmatic diseases
- help with joint pains
One of the most precious gifts of the “natural pharmacy” is the plant called Uncaria tomentosa. This plant, often labeled as a sacred herb of Incas or as the queen of Amazon healing herbs, is known by the name of Uňa de Gato, i.e. Cat’s Claw.
Vilcacora is recommended:
- stomach and duodenum ulcers.
- intestinal inflammatory diseases, such as Crohn’s disease, ulceral
- frequent diseases of upper respiratory tract.
- bronchial asthma.
- cardiovascular diseases.
- high blood pressure.