This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Data Controller and Owner
avos trade international ltd, 35 ivor place, lower ground, NW1 6EA London, United Kingdom,
Types of Data collected
The owner does not provide a list of Personal Data types collected.
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or collected automatically when using this Application.
Failure to provide certain Personal Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services.
Users are responsible for any Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Data Controller processes the Data of Users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data.
The use of the collected Data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Platform services and hosting and Registration and authentication.
The Personal Data used for each purpose is outlined in the specific sections of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Platform services and hosting
These services have the purpose of hosting and running key components of this Application, therefore allowing the provision of this Application from within a unified platform. Such platforms provide a wide range of tools to the Owner – e.g. analytics, user registration, commenting, database management, e-commerce, payment processing – that imply the collection and handling of Personal Data. Some of these services work through geographically distributed servers, making it difficult to determine the actual location where the Personal Data are stored.
WordPress.com (Automattic Inc.)
WordPress.com is a platform provided by Automattic Inc. that allows the Owner to build, run and host this Application.
Registration and authentication
By registering or authenticating, Users allow this Application to identify them and give them access to dedicated services.
Depending on what is described below, third parties may provide registration and authentication services. In this case, this Application will be able to access some Data, stored by these third party services, for registration or identification purposes.
Log In with PayPal (PayPal Inc.)
Log In with PayPal is a registration and authentication service provided by PayPal Inc. and is connected to the PayPal network.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Data Controller, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related services.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User's Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) or use for this purpose other Personal Data (such as IP Address).
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Data Controller at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
The rights of Users
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult the Data Controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the Data Controller at the contact information set out above.
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information regarding a natural person, a legal person, an institution or an association, which is, or can be, identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
Information collected automatically from this Application (or third party services employed in this Application), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User's IT environment.
The individual using this Application, which must coincide with or be authorized by the Data Subject, to whom the Personal Data refers.
The legal or natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural person, legal person, public administration or any other body, association or organization with the right, also jointly with another Data Controller, to make decisions regarding the purposes, and the methods of processing of Personal Data and the means used, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool by which the Personal Data of the User is collected.
Notice to European Users: this privacy statement has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations under Art. 10 of EC Directive n. 95/46/EC, and under the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, as revised by Directive 2009/136/EC, on the subject of Cookies.
Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Protection
I. Basic Provisions
- Under Art. 4, par. 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter the “GDPR”) the controller of personal data is AVOS TRADE INTERNATIONAL LTD ID No GB 254 6260 08 with registered office at 3 GOWER STREET, WC1E 6HA, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM (hereinafter the “Controller”).
- Controller’s contact data: Address: 3 GOWER STREET, WC1E 6HA, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +421950326629
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The Controller has not / has appointed the data protection officer. The contact data of the data protection officer: AVOS TRADE INTERNATIONAL LTD, 3 GOWER STREET, WC1E 6HA, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
II. Sources and Categories of Processed Personal Data
- The Controller processes the personal data provided by you or personal data obtained by the Controller in performing your purchase order.
- The Controller processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for performing the Agreement.
III. Legal Reason and Purpose of Processing Personal Data
- The legal reasons for processing the personal data include
- performing the Agreement between you and the Controller under Art. 6, par. 1, subpar. b) of GDPR,
- Controller’s legitimate interest in performing direct marketing (in particular for sending business communication and newsletters) under Art. 6, par. 1, subpar. f) of GDPR,
- your consent to processing for the purpose of performing direct marketing (in particular for sending business communication and newsletters) under Art. 6, par. 1, subpar. a) of GDPR in association with Section 7, par. 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll. on Certain Information Society Services in the case no purchase order for goods or services has been placed.
- The purpose of processing the personal data is
- performing your purchase order and exercising the rights and obligations resulting from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller; when placing the purchase order you are requested to provide the personal data necessary for successful performance of the purchase order (name and address, contact data); the personal data must be provided for the purpose of signing and performing the Agreement; if the personal data are not provided, the Controller cannot sign or perform the Agreement,
- sending business communication and carrying out other marketing activities.
- The Controller does makes automated individual decisions under Art. 22 of GDPR. You have provided the consent to such processing.
IV. Data Retention Period
- The Controller keeps personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations resulting from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller and asserting the claims from such contractual relationship (for the period of 15 years from termination of the contractual relationship).
- for the period until withdrawal of the consent to processing the personal data for the marketing purposes, not longer than for 5 years, if the personal data are processed with the consent.
- After lapse of the personal data retention period, the Controller will delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of the Personal Data (subcontractors of the Controller)
- Recipients of the personal data include the persons
- participating in supplying the goods / services / performance of payments under the Agreement,
- providing the service of operating the e-shop (Shoptet) and other services related to operation of the e-shop,
- ensuring marketing services.
- Controller does not intend to transfer the personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or to an international organization. Recipients of the personal data in the third countries include the providers of e-mailing services / cloud services.
VI. Your Rights
- Under the provisions of GDPR you have
- the right of access to your personal data under Art. 15 of GDPR,
- the right to rectification of personal data under Art. 16 GDPR, or the right to restriction of processing under Art. 18 GDPR.
- the right to erasure of personal data under Art. 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Art. 21 GDPR a
- the right to data portability under Art. 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email Controller referred to in Art. III hereof.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your right to privacy has been violated.
VII. Terms and Conditions for Securing Personal Data
- The Controller represents that it has adopted all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the personal data.
- The Controller has taken the technical measures to secure the data storages and personal data storages in physical form.
- The Controller represents that only persons authorised by it have access to the personal data.
VIII. Final Provisions
These terms and conditions come into effect on 25 May 2018.